Monday, March 12, 2012

March Happiness Challenge: Day 12

I know it seems to be a recurring theme in my last several posts, but how can I ignore the two most wonderful women in my life? My mother, of course, has been with me from the beginning. She is always giving, often more than she really  has. It takes its toll sometimes, but somehow she stays strong. She has always been my friend and confidant as well as my mother. I am proud to say I am one of the few people I know who has such a relationship with their mom. She inspires me, gives me strength, and love. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

The other lady I don't think I could do without is my best friend, Ryane. Though we've only really known each other for about six years, I know things about her that nobody else does, and vice versa. We feel like we've known each other forever. I have never had such a strong mental connection with anyone, and as she says it, neither has she. There is nothing we can't talk about with each other, and there has never been drama, a fight, or hard feelings between us. Every time we hang out, there is so much laughter and love that not one person doubts our friendship. Her little girl is absolutely amazing, and I'm one of the few people who understands that Ryane and Achlys are a package deal. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment